Alerts and To-Do Lists
ibs Dashboard monitors also the different events ruling a working day, such as the alerts in real time of an eventual irregularity in the operations and / or the user's to-do list.
“stay informed on the right moment and organize your tasks”
Thanks to ibs Workflow, the ibs Dashboard is fed continuously with real time events. The alert portlet also authorize users to send themselves alerts to each other in case they want to notify to each other an irregularity they may have noticed.
“real time information, work by exception”
- Manage the read/not read status of the received alerts
- Follow the read/not read status of the sent alerts
- Reply and Forward basic functions
- Create related to-do if the received alert induces an action from the user
- Purge alerts to purge one or many alerts from all the receivers' alert portlets. Note: this function is managed by ibs System and can be hidden for the not authorized users
- Manage your alert subscription (available only for alerts sent by ibs Workflow): the user sees the list of all the alerts sent by ibs Workflow name and can decide for each one of them to receive it or not. This is the alert subscription. Note: if the administrator decides to block this function on a specific alert, he can, from ibs Workflow, deactivate this function for this specific alert.
The alerts sent by ibs Workflow are configured in the latter application. This function will be detailed in ibs Workflow part.
The alerts manually sent are created from the Dashboard "Add Alert" function or from any point in the application.
An embedded window invites the user to key in the alert content, select the receivers (which can be dynamically selected through their role), add a report and/or an hyperlink.
Note: whenever the alert is created from a point in the application, the page is automatically added as hyperlink to the alert.
The To-Do List portlet gathers all the task which can be either auto assigned through ibs Workflow during an automated process or manually assigned to a user by himself or by another user.
The To-Dos are followed thanks to a status, specific to the task and shared between all the users the task is assigned to. Then, the sender can follow them up.
The To-Do portlet handles two kinds of To-Dos: the events (meetings, missions…) and the tasks, which induce a result to be delivered at a specific time.
“stay on the right track with the to-do tool, embedded in soft solutions' suite”
- Manage the assigned To-Dos status
- Reply and Reassign functions
- Purge the To-Dos
- Create an alert related to a To-Dos
Any of these functions, such as for the alerts, are following the security configuration in ibs System. Then, an administrator can choose which function is unlocked for whom.
The To-Dos assigned by ibs Workflow are configured in the latter application. This function will be detailed in ibs Workflow part. The To-Dos manually assigned are created from the Dashboard “Add To-Do” function or from any point in the application. An embedded window invites the user to key in the To-Do content, select the receivers (which can be dynamically selected through their role), add a report and/or a hyperlink. Note: whenever the To-Do is created from a point in the application, the page is automatically added as hyperlink to the alert.
TO GO FURTHER
Thanks to ibs Workflow, the To-Do can be re-assigned and the alert forwarded temporarily in case a resource is not available. Then, the user's substitute can manage all his tasks during his absence.