REPLENISHMENT PROCESS MANAGEMENT AND STORE DAILY ACTIVITIES
Everyday, store employees face situations that result in a loss of their time by using multiple store systems that
do not communicate with each other.
ibs Store makes it easy to access the same set of data and shared best practices.
Store employees can free up time completing administrative tasks and then dedicate more time to executing concrete shop floor operational activities, and spend more time on customer service.
ibs Store intelligently provides the user with the right information at the right time and place, through a customizable dashboard that summarizes updated to-do-lists of tasks, alerts and reports. In managing daily tasks, store employees require up-to-date information in a unified and easy-to-navigate system. Thus, increasing the response time for unexpected events and taking appropriate actions.
“The complete solution designed for the optimal management and monitoring of stores' daily activities.”
With ibs Store, store employees (store managers, department managers, shop floor employees, etc.) can easily optimize various tasks:
- Product allocation and booking from Distribution Center
- Purchase orders (manual and automatic orders)
- Planning merchandise deliveries
- Receiving or returning merchandise
- Controlling Invoices
- Centralized and local assortments and space management
- Pricing and promotions operations (competitor surveys and price positioning, setting up of a local promotions operation)
- In-store Production and Transformation (butchery, bakery, salad counters)
- Stock level management
- Fiscal and physical inventories
- Store Profit & Loss management (Commercial targets setting, activity forecasts, activities results control & monitoring).
ibs Store provides the necessary functionalities to optimize the merchandise planning and ordering process and efficiently
manages all daily operational tasks.
ibs Store is an application that provides the following capabilities:
- Increase store profitability
- Optimize store sales and profits
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase store productivity
- Control operating accounts.
- Optimize store organization
- Reduce repetitive tasks
- Focus on value-added tasks
- Manage by exception (workflow alerts)
- Provide users with customized information to take best informed actions
- Optimize use of resources through better task planning
- Enable users to access updated information in a timely fashion.
- Automate certain tasks
- Plan teams’ work time
- Manage stocks
- Propose stock procurement levels automatically
- Generate order creation.
- Quick Return On Investment
- Reduce deployment and maintenance with the underlying centralized infrastructure
- Reduce training requirements through Internet based navigation, customizable screens, and intuitive user interfaces.
ibs Store is a flexible and configurable business solution that delivers the following capabilities:
- Allocation Management
- Visualization of the file for commitment
- Organization of the communication flows between distribution center and stores.
- Merchandise Planning and Ordering
- Planned order and replenishment management
- Supplier and Warehouse Item booking follow-up
- Prepare and issue purchase orders
- Monitor merchandise receiving planning.
- Receiving Planning
- Order receipt management
- Receiving through electronic documents.
- Invoice Control
- Invoice matching and balance
- Credit note management.
- Return Management
- Return to distribution center
- Return to supplier.
- Stock Management
- Optimize and evaluate stock levels
- Merchandise movements follow-up and tracking
- Manage fiscal and physical inventories
- Manage input and output stock.
- In-Store Production & Transformation
- In-Store Production: bakery, prepared food counters
- In-Store Transformation: butchery, fish counters.
- Sales Management
- Manage centralized and local assortments
- Manage prices, price positioning and product alignments
- Define, plan and monitor promotional operations
- Create store plans and planograms
- Manage shelf and labelling tasks.
ibs Store interfaces with ibs Referential for all data, and retrieves a 'single version of the truth' for all information
related to key players of the Supply Chain (Suppliers, Warehouses, Stores, Activities), and managed data (Product,
Cost, Ordering Schedule).
The Complete Solution: ibs Store combined with ibs Central. This solution enables Retailers to achieve daily operational tasks, supported by a strong decisional tool.