Optimization of Suppliers Funding Negotiation & Contract Follow-Up
HOW IBS DEALS - OPTIMIZES SUPPLIERS FUNDING NEGOTIATION AND CONTRACT FOLLOW-UPAnalyze suppliers performance
- Information is easily reachable, each actor of the process can access the information by a user friendly interface
- Suppliers purchases can be traced on daily basis
- Information is powerful: the more you are prepared and armed with the necessary and information, the better you can improve the negotiation conditions in your company's interest.
- Setting and illustrating responsibilities, guaranteeing all deals are consolidated in a single integrated system.
- Ability to control user rights through a secure system administrator
- Standardizing all contracts
- ibs Deals allows different levels of negotiations (Head office, DC, Business Units…)
- ibs Deals can be viewed as read-only to prevent any modification of data
- Automated tracking of attained slab, the system automatically detects and calculates precise amounts with relevant and scheduled invoicing documents.
- Users can easily detect and prevent inconsistencies based for example on last year's achievements and planned results
- Calculating item, category, brand, and supplier profitability based on Net, 2Net, 3Net…cost using various formulas.
- Continuous visibility on amounts already billed to enable managing master balances.
- Invoices are easily scheduled and issued by Accounting.
- System provides automated edits and controls to reduce the risk of mistakes.
- No manual tracking of purchases needed to determine what bracket has been achieved.
- Users can monitor late payments and net profit throughout the year (by supplier, deal, products group, product)
“complete management of the negotiation life cycle”
TIMELINE NEGOTIATION GLOBAL PROCESS
ibs Deals solution respects the Business Process throughout the cycle:
ACTORS INVOLVED & COMPANY ORGANIZATION
Purchasing Director: determines overall objectives
- Defines the overall objectives like Turnovers, Margins, Market Shares…
Category Managers and Buyers: objectives achievement
- Objectives declination per supplier
- Negotiation preparation
- Negotiation purchasing conditions
- Negotiation follow-up and adjustments
Assistant: assists Category Managers and Buyers
- Agenda management
- Contracts keyboarding
- Contracts keyboarding
- Assisting with negotiation follow-up
Accounting department: manages the supplier account
- Payments delays
Financial department: controls and analyzes
- Measuring gaps
- Cause analysis
- Correctives actions
“include all involved players of the negotiation process according to their roles and profiles”
ibs Deals solution, covering and automating the entire process of the negotiation life cycle and respecting each
step of the business process, will provide to each actor the needed and reliable information to improve his performance,
and allows the company to get the most out of vendors.
ibs Deals implementation provides an effective profitability increase, added to a quick Return On Investment.